How to remove payment through website only?

pigsticks

Hi,

I've had my paypal account for years now and have intermittently used it for payments to ebay, however, I have on occasion used it for receiving payment for clients purchasing my artwork.

I used to have paypal buttons on my website for selling greetings cards but decided to stop it and removed all the buttons from my website and so cannot receive payments from my website.

I am now needing to use paypal to receive payment for artwork but when my client tries to make a payment through paypal using my registered, verified email address it says:

"This recipient only receives Paypal payment through their website. Please go to http://www.fintryfaeries.co.uk"

The last time I received a payment through paypal for artwork was probably before I starting linking Paypal with my website but how do I change it back so I can receive payments simply to my email address and cancel the website checkout?

Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jen

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pigsticks

Aha! After trawling through forums and Google for the last couple of hours I've finally worked it out. For those who want know who have ever had the same problem....

You need to uncheck a box....it's usually something like that, isn't it?

Go to:

Profile drop down menu - My selling preferences - Getting paid and managing risk

Click update on Block payments, uncheck box below (three down on page)

Block Payments from users who:
Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab

Et voila, payment authorised. Thank the gods and little fishies, I was starting to go a little mental.

Cheers,

Jen.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there pigsticks,

Glad you got sorted Smiley Happy & thanks for sharing with everyone!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.