How long for the 2 deposits to show - really?

farrant69
Contributor
Contributor
This is the 5th day since I entered my bank details for verification. Still no small deposits are in the account, and I have someone awaiting payment. My bank confirm nothing has been received so the delay is not at their end. Very poor from Paypal to prevent a payment and have such slow service in the verifying process. Why can't an advance notice be given about the need for verification so you do not leave your customers in the embarrassing situation of not being able to make a payment promptly? The payment is coming off my credit card anyway, so it's even more ridiculous to stop payments. Please hurry up with the verification deposits.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

farrant69
Contributor
Contributor
On the 5th day the 2 small deposits showed up. Great, I go through the verification process OK. Now I go back to eBay to pay for an outstanding item, and the option to pay by credit card is not available! Arggg, why such a hassle? I kind of figured out I now need to go through a verification process with my credit card despite already using it on Paypal several times. Very very frustrating, and very unnecessary to make it so difficult to go through the process of trying to pay someone I owe money to! Now how long will this credit card process take? I'm supposed to be picking up my item soon but have not yet managed to pay it.
Login to Me Too

Ashleyben
New Community Member

I am having problems getting verified on paypal. i have connected my bank account to my paypal account but the 2 deposits haven't shown up yet. I have contacted ebay and paypal, twice now, they havent even replied. the worse bit is they keep money pending until this is done, i have to pay for items and send items, but they have also put limitations on my account until I am verified, so at the moment I cant list to sell. all I can say is, hurry up Paypal, give me my 2 deposit amounts, pull your fingers out, you want people to run their accounts precisely, so you do the same, its poor business!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

The verification process on your bank account takes on average between 2 and 3 working days. If the funds have not appeared within this timeframe, there may have been a delay with your bank showing the deposits on your account. I am unable to see any of your accounts so I am unable to give any definitave answers as to what exactly has happened.

It is strange farrant69 that you were asked to confirm your card after completing the verification process on your bank account. Have you tried contacting customer services in order to see exactly why you have been asked to do this?

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.