How do I upload documents to lift account limitations.

BazPalace
New Community Member

Hi.

Could someone please tell me how to upload verification documents so that I can attempt to get my account limit raised?

I received an email from Paypal requesting a copy of photo and address ID and to upload them via Paypal. The help centre suggests there is a link in the resolution centre but I cannot find it. It also suggests I might be able to do it via the notification icon at the top of the screen. However when I click on the notification icon nothing happens. The help centre also suggests I might be able to do it via 'view account limits' but when I click on this the 'summary' page reloads.

Please help, this is driving me spare.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on how to do this seemingly simple process?

Many thanks in advance.

Barrie.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi BazPalace, 

Apologies for the delayed response.

Are you still experiencing issues uploading documents? Can you see a case open in the Resolution Centre of your account and if so do you have a 'Resolve' button?

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

OPtoman
Contributor
Contributor

Barrie may not be, but i am. I have been asked to upload another document, but no direction as to how to do it. Nothing in my resolution centre apart from an exclamation mark saying 'Provide information about your account'. No explanation as to how.

Dreadful.

Login to Me Too

franie
New Community Member

Hi I'm having the same problem and I don't have a case number. I need to update these documents quickly. Can you help please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi franie,

Welcome to our Community Smiley Happy

It sounds to me like you're trying to lift one of the limits associated with your account. 

Could you try following these steps for me to see if you get an upload files option? http://ow.ly/GE2kE

I hope that helps franie and please let me know how you get on,

Conor

Login to Me Too

RamtinEric
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having this exact problem - the Resolution Centre has the option to submit details for a credit check (which I do not want to do) or press 'Cancel' to go back and upload/fax documents. This takes you back a step and you can only then repeat the procedure as before and input details for a credit check. Any help? I emailed and got a useless automated reply. Thanks! Martin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi RantimEric,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with this.

I'd firstly like to reassure you that the check you're referring to is not a credit check, but is an Automated Vendor Check. This will check certain information, namely your address, but does not allow us to complete a credit check on you.

If you don't wish to complete the AVC process, we should be able to accept documentation in lieu of this. I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can make an adjustment to allow you to upload your information. The best and quickest way to get in touch is by phone, but you can also contact us through Facebook or Twitter for assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

ChuraBull
New Community Member

I do not understand why no one in the PayPal help desk actually answers the questions above:

The question is: "How do I upload or to where do I fax my proof of identity in order to lift the block made on my account."

And the answer is please: ....... ........ ....... ....... Sorry for the sarcastic note but this is what you are presumeably paid for. There is the question, where is the answer?

If you have to go through a series of window then give us MENU>ITEM>ITEM>ITEM or whatever this takes.

Why is everything such a big secret? 

It is not a wonder that I hear nothing but frustration from your customeers all over the web; everywhere I look. What happened since you chagedd to a fancier looking site seems to be mayem. It looks great but you are losing customers by the score.

Login to Me Too

Izhar3356
Contributor
Contributor

Hello hi.

I followed  these instruction for upload docunents for lift limit.

Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
    In the 'Steps to Remove Limitations' table, find 'Fax or upload documentation', click Resolve and follow the on-screen instructions.

after clicking Resolve i can see 'Fax or upload Documentation' But it is mark with line and status is compelte and saying..Congratulations. We have processed your documents and confirmed your information.  

But i did not send any documents it was already status completed.

So am not able to send documents plz let me know what i should do and how solve problem?

Login to Me Too

PhamQuangTuan
New Community Member

Hi i cant not find where can i upload my document to Paypal too 

i got and msg from paypal 

You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at Dashboard

I Clicked on Dashboard again and again - it say 

Thank you for providing the required information.  We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

I can not upload my new utility bill to paypal 

Pls help 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.