How do I download transactions to my accounts software?

stolzy1
Contributor
Contributor

Seems PayPal doesn't support qif file download (even though it is in the list of supported file types), so how do I get transactions (including the split information into my accounts software (iBank)?

At the moment I'm having to print the info out and retype it into iBank!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi stolzy1,

You can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. From the 'History' page, you can download your account's History log:

1. Click 'Download History,' which appears in the 'More' drop-down list.
  2. Choose the date range of transactions you'd like to download and select the file type you want to save your History as.
  3. Click 'Download History.'

Premier and Business account holders can customise their History before downloading it from the 'History' page, here's how:

1. Click 'Download History,' which appears in the 'More' drop-down list.
  2. Click 'Customise Download Fields (not available for PDF)'
  3. Click the information you want to download and click 'Save.'

Note:

• When downloading a large History Log, you may experience a delay.
  • We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.
  • When it is ready you can view the file by clicking 'Recently Downloaded Logs' on the 'Download History' page.
  • We save the last 3 most recently completed, large History Log files
  • Small logs are downloaded immediately and are not saved.

Thanks

Paula

Login to Me Too

AyPee
New Community Member

Hi Paula
 I am trying to download ALL transactions into a QIF file for tax year 01/04/2010 thru 31/03/2011 to import into Quicken but it only produces the payments made out of the PayPal account  and not the monies received into the PayPal account.

I can see them in History but can't find a way to include them in the QIF file.

How can I do that?
AyPee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.