Changing or editing my button

sanz1820
Contributor
Contributor

I was selling just one item on my website - now I have three for sale. How do I either amed my existing  Buy Now button, or  delete it and start again with Add to Cart ones?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sanz1820
Contributor
Contributor

OK - problem solved. I see that if I go into my Merchant Account and go to my Saved Buttons, I can edit the button.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sanz1820
Contributor
Contributor

OK - problem solved. I see that if I go into my Merchant Account and go to my Saved Buttons, I can edit the button.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hi, well done on resolving that issue. For other users here’s how to make changes to your Buy Now button:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click “Profile” from the top of the page.
  3. Click “My Saved Buttons” in the Selling Preferences column.
  4. Select the button you want to change, then choose “Edit button.”
  5. Modify the button, then click “Save Changes.”

Please make sure JavaScript is enabled before creating or making changes to your payment buttons.

Login to Me Too

hrsdel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have tried this method, unfortunately it did not work. When I clicked on PROFILE, this is what was on the drop down. Add/Edit Email, Add/Edit Bank Account, Add/Edit Credit Card, Add/Edit Street Address. The same thing happend when I tried How to edit a buy now button. If it would help at all, please look up Google, you will find a website named $6 Dollar Millions. This is where I want to place my information with the PayPal buy now button. Furthermore I am not to sure on how to drag the zipped file to the folder, what folder? I would appreciate all the help you can give me. Many thanks. Harold    

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click “Profile” from the top of the page.
  3. Click “My Saved Buttons” in the Selling Preferences column.
  4. Select the button you want to change, then choose “Edit button.”
  5. Modify the button, then click “Save Changes.”
Login to Me Too

LaurenceE
Contributor
Contributor

How do i Edit my saved buttons?Clicking on the cog wgeel of my profile opens up.

but there is no My Aaaount in there or any direction. Where do i go from there???

Thank you Laurence

Login to Me Too

agriff
Contributor
Contributor

"How do i Edit my saved buttons?Clicking on the cog wgeel of my profile opens up.

but there is no My Aaaount in there or any direction. Where do i go from there???

Thank you Laurence"

Same here, spent ages looking for them, cant understand why it is so hard to find them!

Login to Me Too

Zorac
New Community Member

I had same problem, new GUI does not show the link to edit buttons etc. However I did find this URL that takes you to the old site:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/customerprofile/summary.view

Login to Me Too

Pennylane-75
Contributor
Contributor

Is it necessary to re-upload the button to the website?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.