Bank Account Verification Disappeared.

Snufkin
Contributor
Contributor

Something odd is going on. A month or so ago I got up to the point of inserting the two small deposits info into the verification page for my bank account. This didn't seem to work for some reason so I requested an new small deposit to see if that would work. It didn't so I left it for a while. Now I've returned to attempt to finalise the procedure, however, my bank account has disappeared from the My Money page and it now says Add Bank Account. I click add bank account and put in the details, but then it says I have already linked this account and I should verify it. When I go on to "Verify" from the home page, it just circles back to "Add Bank Account".

What is going on?!?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Snufkin,

Welcome to the Community.

It sounds to me that your bank may have refused our request to verify your bank account on PayPal or possibly that you had previously entered the wrong verification amounts to verify your bank. 

I can't see your account so I can't tell you what exactly has happened here. If you would like any further information on this, you can try contacting us directly and we will be able to investigate this further on your behalf.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.