PayPal Community Chat 2/21 - Closed

PayPal_Ashley

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, February 21st, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy 

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time. 

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post.  See you then!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

SaraPal1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I'm lost. I do not see how to ask my question. I'm sure I think I followed the steps to post. I hope this works. I really need to talk to someone here.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@SaraPal1 wrote:

Hello. I'm lost. I do not see how to ask my question. I'm sure I think I followed the steps to post. I hope this works. I really need to talk to someone here.

Hey @SaraPal1!

Welcome to the chat! You've posted successfully! How can we help? 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SaraPal1
Contributor
Contributor

Great!  Ok. First, I just received an email stating that I tried to make a purchase on my PayPal account yesterday and I did not. I tried to make a payment. This is important because I have been gravely ill lately. During that time, I had some banking errors happen that made my PayPal payment is late. I have been a good customer up until now. I did give a date when I can bring my account to rights. I do not want it to be said that I tried to make another purchase under such circumstances because I am trying to keep blemishes off of my credit reports. That brings me to my second question. Since I have been a good customer. Will PayPal take that into consideration when making credit reports with this hiccup? There is also a business who owes me a couple refunds that I do not see.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@SaraPal1 wrote:

Great!  Ok. First, I just received an email stating that I tried to make a purchase on my PayPal account yesterday and I did not. I tried to make a payment. This is important because I have been gravely ill lately. During that time, I had some banking errors happen that made my PayPal payment is late. I have been a good customer up until now. I did give a date when I can bring my account to rights. I do not want it to be said that I tried to make another purchase under such circumstances because I am trying to keep blemishes off of my credit reports. That brings me to my second question. Since I have been a good customer. Will PayPal take that into consideration when making credit reports with this hiccup? There is also a business who owes me a couple refunds that I do not see.

Hi @SaraPal1,

Thanks for those details, and good questions. 🙂 For clarification, when you log into your account do you see the payment or a purchase attempted? If it reflects correctly in your account, there shouldn't be any issues.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with being ill and the banking errors - that definitely sounds like a concern! If you owe on your PayPal Credit balance but the payment is late, we may have some options, but you'll need to contact us so that we can assist, as everything would be based on your individual account which we wouldn't want to discuss over a public forum! 

Regarding the refunds, have you spoken with the sellers in regards to them? Do you see them at all in your transaction summary as pending? If not, you may need to dispute the transactions in order to receive your refunds. 

Hopefully this information helps! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 🙂 Have a great rest of your day.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's chat session!  

The weekly chat session is now closed.  All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back next week on Wednesday, February 21st at 1pm PT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.