withdraw to bank account error

XrhstosBessios
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,eleven days ago I tried to send some money to my mother's bank account and right after I did that,I read that I am probably going to have a problem with the name recognition...so eleven days now I am waiting for my transaction to be cancelled and get my money back to my account but still the payment status is "pending".What shall I do?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

XrhstosBessios
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for my English..it's not my native language
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi XrhstosBessios,

Welcome to the community forum.

Thanks for posting. Since we are unable to see your account here it would be best to get in touch with our customer service team so we can help you get that withdrawal cancelled. 

You can get our number by clicking contact at the end of any PayPal page. We are available on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK also and on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

I hope this helps. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

VD_Composer
Contributor
Contributor

Φιλε μου για να μην αντιμετωπιζεις προβληματα σε τετοιου ειδους συνναλαγες με το Paypal λογαριασμο σου, πρεπει το ονομα στο Paypal σου να ειναι ακριβως γραμμενο οπως ειναι στο Βιβλιαριο καταθεσεων σου.

Αν σε περιπτωση οταν εκανες εγγραφη στο Paypal δεν το προσεξες αυτο και εγραψες το ονομα διαφορετικα τοτε η μεταφορα στη τραπεζα θα αποτυχει 100%.

Οσον αφορα το γεγονος οτι εδω και 11 μερες βλεπεις την ενδειξη Pending σε ενημερωνω οτι το μεγιστο οριο ειναι 72 ωρες για αυτη την ενδειξη.Σε περιπτωση που δεις αυτη την ενδειξη για περισσοτερο απο 72 ωρες,  πρεπει αμεσα να επικοινωνησεις μεσω του Paypal σου με τον συνδεσμο που γραφει κατω Contact Us και να ζητησεις απο τους εκπροσωπους του Paypal να κανουν Reverse τη μεταφορα.

Ελπιζω να βοηθησα.

Login to Me Too

XrhstosBessios
Contributor
Contributor
Σε ευχαριστώ με βοηθήσει παρά πολυ!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey guys,

This is a UK PayPal Community so we are currently only able to assist through this community in English.

If you would like further assistance, you can also try and contact us through the PayPal UK Facebook page or on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.