problem with withdrawal

frankie8836

Hi i withdrew 300 from my paypal account to my bank on the 15th march its now the 22nd march and no money have checked my paypal and it says completed but its not in my bank ?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sockbottom
Contributor
Contributor

I  also made a withdrawal to my banks account and it says completed in my paypal account but it not in my bank account. i made dis withdrawal on the 15 of march and now its 22. wats is going on? why should it take more than 7 days now and i have not seen my money in my account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there sockbottom,

I have just moved your post here as it's the same issue as above.

Login to Me Too

gemmasouth123
Contributor
Contributor

hi its been 5 days and my money still asnt been transferd im with natwest has any body else had sae problem it should off gone in my account on 31 march

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there gemmasouth123,

Just moved your post here as well. Please see my post above.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there frankie8836,

Can you remember when the withdraw turned from pending to completed?

A withdrawal can show as pending for up to 3days after it being initiated. If this was the case then only once it shows as completed will the funds have left the PayPal system. And it will be the 3 working days after this that the funds will show in your bank account.

Going by these timeframes it could still be tomorrow before you see your funds in your bank account.

Do coe back and let us know what date they showed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.