funds not appearing in paypal account but have left bank account

JCarlton
New Community Member
Ok so i transfered money to my paypal account over a week ago. My bank shows that it had left my account 3 days after this but it still isnt in my paypal account. Its been over the estimated 5-7days now. I want to know where my money is. This isnt fair!
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

mum2mianamie
New Community Member
im not sure but mine seems to be doing the same, my 7days r up tomorrow morning, and the money left my bank account on friday and its still not on my paypal account! 😞
Login to Me Too

soniadove
New Community Member

this is the whole reason i have come on the forum. i have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

TheJosieB
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the exact same problem. Do you know if you can cancel the adding of funds? And if so how long the funds would take to get back into my bank account? Im guessing its just going to take longer. Really not happy with paypal at all.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there JCarlton - @mum2mianamie

The adding of funds takes 7-5 working days not calendar days so you should see them soon!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

dell68
Contributor
Contributor

my date of clearance is supposedly today, i added funds by mistake as they had already taken a payment from my card, am now waiting to get it back to my bank account, when and if it finally shows up in my balance that is. god only knows how long i will have to wait for it to transfer back again.

poor poor service.... modern technology does not take 5-7 working days imho. 

Login to Me Too

davidmunozh
Contributor
Contributor

what a lame answer.... 

Login to Me Too

ceevee
Contributor
Contributor

Money I have added to my account has been at process status all day and still not available in my account.The definition of "processing" says it will take 2 hrs not a whole day,when my bak statement has it taken out of my account already.One law for them and another for us.

Login to Me Too

RICHARDKELLYUK
New Community Member

yep, same here

money taken from account on the 12th, and paypal is still showing as processing with an expected date of the 18th

consequently im now in negative balance waiting for my money to appear

ive emailed cus services, but as usual no answer

this is mad!! why can i take money out of my account and i can get it to my bank in 2 hours, yet to transfer from my account to paypal has taken 8 days so far and still isnt there.!

Login to Me Too

sabah1023
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Expected Clearing Date was yesterday (25th January) and it's still not done. The money has been removed from my account but doesn't appear on Paypal. I contacted Paypal on Twitter and nothing from them too. I need to buy something before the time runs out and here I am, stuck on waiting for my money. Can someone please help and look into this? The money was withdrawn from my account on 23rd January. What's taking so long?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.