deposit money from bank acc not shown yet

cfcf1234
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone i deposited money from my bank to my paypal and usually it should take a few minutes but its been over an hour and no sign of money i am with barclays bank but last time i deposited it came into my balance within minutes

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

ally3775
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been waiting 48hrs for my money to show up in my paypal account but still nothing, very annoying

Login to Me Too

dandan89
Contributor
Contributor
I'm now approaching 62 hours. Really angry now. Bren promised twice it will be returned by tomorrow morning. I'll look at making a complaint to the authorities this weekend, and also write to watchdog. Not acceptable for an institution of this size to hold peoples money for so long without an apology or timescale for return.
Login to Me Too

Long_tom1
Contributor
Contributor

There seems to be a black hole swallowing peoples money Man Frustrated

I transferred money on the 9th early in the morning and still no sign of it in my account.  I've called them twice about it the first time they said it'll be either depostied in my Paypal or sent back to my bank and nothing still as off 11:20am the 11th.

Called this morning and found out the first person I talked to didn't even initiate a trace on the money and have to wait for them to trace it up with the bank.  I could have told them that the money has been transfered (date and exact time) as had my internet banking page up infront of me with transaction ID's for the payments.

It's becoming a joke but its seriously not funny Man Frustrated

Login to Me Too

ally3775
Contributor
Contributor

I gave them all the details they asked for to do a trace, transaction id, date, time , amount etc but still havnt heard anything back and still no money . My ebay account has now been suspended because my fees have not been paid, as i pay them through my paypal account. Getting very annoyed.

Login to Me Too

ally3775
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for contacting PayPal about the transfer of funds from your bank. I am sorry if you feel y...

This is the email i just received about the problem , not very helpful after a couple of days waiting grrrrr .

Login to Me Too

manicboom44
Contributor
Contributor

I rang them this morning put a trace on it ect ,could be up to 72 hours or more till get money back!!

So could be over a week to get sorted, what a joke.

Login to Me Too

Steezy
Contributor
Contributor

Just got off the phone with Paypal again. The woman went and spoke to someone she works with, who repeatedly reassured me the money would hit everyones accounts by 5:30pm GMT. This is the last chance as I moved money over Monday night. Going to have to wait a couple hours and see...

Login to Me Too

cfcf1234
Contributor
Contributor

okay guys just to keep you guys updated i just phoned paypal yet again for the fifth time i made a trace on the 9th and when i told the paypal guy he said that we traced it on the 9th and everything was sorted and it should take between 48-72 hours for the money to go through so for those people who have made a trace if its been over 72 hours get in touch with them if not then sit tight until 72 hours go by thats all i can suggest its really frustrating

Login to Me Too

residenteviltwo
Contributor
Contributor

On the phone to them again gents. Ill update you shortly when ive finished. On hold at the moment.

Login to Me Too

residenteviltwo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok ive been told the trace has been completed and money has been found.

BUT

It wont been in until midnight tonight.

ill believe it when I see it 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.