can i / how do i cancel pending withdrawl?

mjg13
Contributor
Contributor

hello.

i set the wheels in motion to withdrew £85 to my bank account about 2hrs ago, but i thought something didn't seem right (the £5 'speedy' withdrawl was no longer an option, etc).

now i've seen all of these messages about problems with withdrawls. not what i wanted to hear. yes, it also said about the 24hr security check in the email i received to notify of my withdrawl too.

if there is currently all these problems with withdrawls, i just want to cancel it completely for now and for the funds to go back into my paypal account .it is obviously 'pending' at the moment.

i haven't been able to figure out how to do it though, and i can't find anything in the help section.

can anybody tell me how to do this please? or do i actually have to call paypal and ask them to cancel it?

any info would be appreciated.

i hope you all resolve your own issues soon!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RowBot
Contributor
Contributor

If you want to cancel a withdrawal you can call Paypal and request it, as long as the status still says 'pending'. They may tell you that they can't do it but trust me, they can - they've cancelled 2 of mine this week.You may have to demand to speak to a supervisor, I did for my 2nd one. By the way they will charge you 50p for this and bear in mind the cost of the call.

RowBot

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.