Withdrew Money From PayPal Balance: Not Showing Up Under Transactions Or In Linked Bank Account

BelgianDogs222
New Community Member

I withdraw funds frequently from my PayPal Balance to my linked bank account. Usually the transfer is instantaneous, and the withdrawal shows up under my Summary/Activites Page as '[MY BANK NAME] PLC', with the sub heading of 'transfer to bank account'.

I made a withdrawal to my bank account this morning from my Paypal balance. However, this particular withdrawal/transaction has not shown up in my Summary/Activities Page at all. There is also nothing relating to this withdrawal under the 'pending' section. Correspondingly, I have not received the money in my bank balance. I have not received any emails from PayPal indicating that there will be a security check/delay either. It seems as though the money has disappeared.

What can I do under these circumstances? Calls to Paypal have been automated, and emails to them have not been replied either (they are just automated emails).

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.