Withdrawing funds

BRob2222
Contributor
Contributor

Can I withdraw funds from my Paypal account as and when I like or is there a limit?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As and when you like as long as you have a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account and the funds are cleared in your paypal balance.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As and when you like as long as you have a bank account linked and verified to your paypal account and the funds are cleared in your paypal balance.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

BRob2222
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Miloxi
Wheres the Paypal company workers, seems like they dont want to work and help, they only want money, i cant send money from paypal to my local bank account, cause it keep sayn that my clearing nr and account nr is invalid, and max digits are 14, well i have 15 ,i have Swedish bank so they have clearing nr 5 digits not 4 and now i dont know what i can do, cause Paypal dont care???
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a user to user help forum and not customer services.

If you want customer services contact them direct.

But you can't add a Swedish bank account to a UK paypal account as paypal is country specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.