Withdrawal issues now resolved

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you may be aware and have been affected by, there was a delay with withdrawals that were initiated on the PayPal website in the early part of this month. There was a significant delay and there was a lot of people affected by it and it took a while to be resolved by our technical team. I can only sincerely apologise for any delays that you may have incurred.

This has been resolved since and all of the money should be appearing in your bank accounts by now. If any of you are still having issues or delays, please contact us directly so that we can review your account specifically.

You also should have had the £5.00 GBP withdrawal fee's refunded back your PayPal balances.

David.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Allanrickman
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, they have not been resolved. Also in my attempts to withdraw funds i have lost £2 in fees for returned requests.

SERIOUSLY NO BULLETEN ANYWHERE???? on the main page. Might save people time and money.

Login to Me Too

raff69
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Every withdrawal from yesterday and today gets reversed. Phoned their helpline a few hours ago, guy said they were aware of the problem (software glitch) and they are now working on it. Can also confirm that they charged me 0.50p for every reversed withdrawal. Hopeless...
Login to Me Too

acar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone;

I have got the same issue right now. My account is business account and fully verified and establised very long time never had any problems withdrawing etc... until now. Everytime i tried to withdraw it said funds will be in my account within 2 hours then email says error by bank and funds reversed and each time this happened my balance reduced by £0.50 !!! I really dont know as never happened before can anyone advise me if its just me and how long will this take to get sorted...

Kind Regards

Login to Me Too

heartworks
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble too, I use PayPal for my business and have been trying to withdraw around £400 tonight as I need it in my bank account this week, and it's been reversed twice and each time some money has been taken from my balance.

Never had problems like this before but if I can't get my money into my bank account this week then I won't be happy, I need it for something really important Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

chillimad
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WITHDRAWALS _ it is NOTHING to do with your bank despite the scary messages you may have got.

FOR PITY'S SAKE - contact PAYPAL - they will refund your .50ps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

chillimad
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WITHDRAWALS _ it is NOTHING to do with your bank despite the scary messages you may have got.

FOR PITY'S SAKE - contact PAYPAL - they will refund your .50ps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Allanrickman
Contributor
Contributor

They should refund those 50ps automatically.

It will prob cost 50p just to call them.

Login to Me Too

chillimad
Contributor
Contributor

Too **bleep** right they should - but they probably won't! It's a disgrace in the first instance and they won't even go public and admit it. Sending a message trying to lay the blame on your bank is tantamount to fraud!

It's an 0845 number, may cost you nothing depending who you are with - give it a go! GIVE THEM **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

Allanrickman
Contributor
Contributor

Completly agree. When your dealing with peoples money you need to be straight up and open without leaving thousands of people thinking whats happening.

I even tried adding another bank account before i found this thread.

Really dissapointed in paypal.

Login to Me Too

chillimad
Contributor
Contributor

so you should be - they are a bunch of lying *BLEEPS* LOL! ( I've saved them the trouble of replacing the naughty word I wanted to put with BLEEP as they did in my last message - childish and pathetic Paypal , changing words like DAMNation and HELLfire with *BLEEP* - put more energy into keeping your clients informed and solving problems)......

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.