Withdraw problem in new PayPal 6.0.0 iOS app

Grisha
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, PayPal updated it's iOS app to v. 6.0.0 and the app looks fresh and amazing. When I tried to withdraw some money from my balance to my credit card I shockingly realized that this option is gone. In the new app, there is only "Withdraw to bank account" option. My credit cards are still showing up in the app but there's no way to withdraw money to them. Is this the case with everyone else or it's a temporary bug?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Grisha,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

At the moment, it's only possible to withdraw money to a bank account in the UK. However, if your account is in a region where you normally have the option to withdraw to a card, it's likely that this is a technical issue that we would need to look into.

We'd appreciate if you could contact Customer Support for your region directly in order to report this issue. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding
Sophie
Login to Me Too

Grisha
Contributor
Contributor

I had no problem with withdrawing to credit card before the 6.0.0 update. Apparently, this is a techincal issue and I can't understand how it's still not fixed. I'm from Bulgaria and this option has always been available. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.