Transferring money to UK bank account

JJBedwell
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for posting such a basic question, but how do I transfer funds from my Paypal account to my UK or Spanish bank account. When I looked at the countries listed where this type of transaction was possible, the UK wasn't one of them, but surely this can't be the case. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JJBedwell
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I've kind of answered my own question - go to Profile and select Add/Edit Bank Account.

But now I have another question. Is it not possible to have more than one bank account in two different countries linked to your Paypal.

When I clicked ADD, it only gave me the option of adding another bank account in the same country or in the US. Can I not have two different European bank accounts for example?

Anyone know?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there JJBedwell,

If you are trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account, this can be done by clicking the Withdraw icon on your PayPal account. This will then withdraw the funds to your bank account. At this time in the UK, it is only possible to withdraw funds from your UK PayPal account to a bank account registered either in the UK or the US. It isn't possible to withdraw funds from your UK PayPal account to a bank account that was opened in Spain.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.