Transfer between US and UK accounts

stacyuk
New Community Member

Hello,

I have both a US and UK paypal account. As I work and live in both places.

I would like to transfer funds from my US paypal account to my UK paypal account.

Is this allowed and what currency fees will I incur?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Anna

Hi stacyuk,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

Yes, of course you can transfer funds between your PayPal accounts, however please make sure you fund the transactions with your PayPal balance and not a card or bank account as this is not allowed.

You can accept the funds in a foreign currency and keep them in that currency balance which will allow you to convert them any time you wish.

The fees and currency conversion details can be located under paragraph 8 of the User Agreement: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#8 or you can run a currency conversion simulation in your PayPal Currency Converter by clicking on Balance -> Mange my currencies.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Saraaaa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, this has nothing to do with this post but my boyfriend sent me 3 transactions yesterday but I received no notification on any of them and my balance is 0.00 but it shows up in my history. What's that mean?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Saraaaa, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member. 

Can you please check your email settings to make sure you can receive PayPal emails? Some company emails may be blocked from providers or appear in the junk/spam filter marked as "unsafe". If you can see the payments have been received but have not shown in your PayPal balance these payments be on hold, to verify this I would suggest clicking on the Transaction Details and the information should be provided to you. 

Thanks - Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.