The PayPal server is currently experiencing some difficulties.

laura_89
Contributor
Contributor

i keep trying to add my sort code and account number when i click on withdraw funds but this message keeps coming up

The PayPal server is currently experiencing some difficulties. Please try again later or contact Customer services

is the website just down and will be back up asap does anybody know?

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

rierie
Contributor
Contributor

Still comimg up the same now, so that's over a month! Sent an email after getting the useless automated one, asking when they're going to fix it. I don't like to keep money in Paypal for too long, as I've had it stolen before and Paypal did nothing then closed my account!

Login to Me Too

John3131
New Community Member
Same problem for 3 days, please PayPal can I have my money? Or are you keeping it as long as possible to gain interest?
Login to Me Too

elmore87
New Community Member

Also waiting for this to be resolved! 

Login to Me Too

ellenabianchib
New Community Member

I've also been having this problem for the last couple of days. I presumed it would be dealt with pretty quickly. But it's worrying that some people have been experiencing it for a month or more.

Does anyone know if PayPal is doing anything to remedy the situation? So far all I've had are automated email replies from the 'customer service' team...

Login to Me Too

joeseom
New Community Member

This has been going on for days.  What other services are out there.  Paypal is starting to really stink.  I emailed PayPal support about it and they reply with unrelated stuff.   I don't think any live people work there and answer questions.  

Login to Me Too

ryan1977
New Community Member

same here and i wanted the money ........joke

Login to Me Too

garyconway
New Community Member

1st August - issue not resolved

Received the same crappy automated email and phonelines don't work.

Login to Me Too

Mystcb

Been trying myself, still getting the same error today as well. It looks up my sort code and gets the correct bank, just keeps coming up with the same error message.

Login to Me Too

RyanB26
Contributor
Contributor
Turns out I had to phone paypal and they sorted it instantly, awful customer service, very shocked that such a big organisation has got such a poor service quality
Login to Me Too

Mystcb

I tried a few more times, and decided that enough was enough, tried a different account (Same Bank -- My savings account, not my nomal account -- never used it online before), worked first time.. setup and money withdrawn.

Tried to use my current account again, same error message. However my savings account is now added so at least I can withdraw funds!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.