How to resolve the error: "we can’t send your payment right now."?

onlineenqui
Contributor
Contributor

How to resolve the error: "we can’t send your payment right now. if you keep experiencing this problem, please contact us."?

I have tried conducting transfers between paypal accounts that are in the same currency and in different currencies, I have waited for another calendar day and I have verified my address and personal details. I have also linked my bank account to my paypal account. Is there something else I need to do in order to send money? I have successfully sent money before eventhough my paypal account had far fewer verifications than now.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ashmagelle
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone figured out what to do about this error yet?! I'm also getting it now and I use my PayPal balance.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi there,

Welcome to our UK Community!

I am sorry to see you were having issues transferring funds between accounts. This seems like it could be our Security blocking your transactions.

As this is an account specific issue, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support if this still persists.  You will find the contact detail in the Help and Notification section of your account.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.