Pending

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, can someone explain the "pending" status? This happened before to me and my bank said it should always reach them instantly, so clearly the problem is with Paypal. That's why i need to know why they are taking so long to send the money to the credit card. I understand the 1-2 days timeframe, but why in the world the status "pending" is up for 72 hours before those 1-2 days?? I withdrawn around 15000$ until now, my limits are lifted all the way, i don't undertand the "pending" status and i would like to receive a clear explanation. Almost 24 hours ago i've did 2 withdrawls and they are both still with the status "pending" . Is this some Paypal tactics or what? It's wednesday now and if i remember the last time correctly, it was wednesday as well and i got to get my money on monday 😐 Let's say i understood that since i was bellow the 10000$ margin and my limits were still on. What's the reason now? Can someone explain clearly?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicoleDaragiu

You can't withdraw to a card in the UK.

You can't withdraw dollars to a UK bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

why would you assume i did that? I don't live in the UK. Did you assume it's my first withdrawal? Did you really read my message completely? What kind of advisor are you?

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

I've done this a lot of times, i've withdrawn around 15000$ until now since i have this account and it was to romanian currency, romanian bank, not euro or british pound. Can you explain the pending reason and not throw superficial answers, please?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicoleDaragiu

Well I assumed that as you were posting on the UK forum that you were IN the UK.

I assumed that as you did not say you were in another country that you were IN the UK.

I assumed that as you were talking about dollars and not sterling that you were accepting a foreign currency to your UK bank account.

If you want accurate advice then its helpful if you post on the UK forum if you state you are NOT in the UK and what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

ok, i understand now, sorry.. but why did you finished your explanation without giving me the actual answer i need?

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

it really doesn't matter where i am in since i've done a lot of withdrawals until now and most of them went "COMPLETED" instantly. What are the reasons and explanations for the "PENDING" status?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicoleDaragiu

Of course it matters where your from, HOW you withdraw funds and HOW LONG it takes varies country to country.

Suggest you go and ask customer services in Romania.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

so you asked although you could see that i am from Romania? Again with the superficiality... why did you assume that Romania has its own customer support section? WE DON'T! 

P.S. you still didn't answer my question about the reasons behind the "PENDING" STATUS. Can you do a better job as a adviser and stop treating this issue superficially? YOU are the one who decided to help me! Stop doing it carelessly.

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

i already told you that i've done a lot of withdrawals so far and most of the went "COMPLETED" in a second. AGAIN, what's the real reason behind the "PENDING" status?? My bank says clearly that the payments should reach them INSTANTLY! I feel like you are going around in a circle with me here trying to avoid the real answer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.