Pending

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, can someone explain the "pending" status? This happened before to me and my bank said it should always reach them instantly, so clearly the problem is with Paypal. That's why i need to know why they are taking so long to send the money to the credit card. I understand the 1-2 days timeframe, but why in the world the status "pending" is up for 72 hours before those 1-2 days?? I withdrawn around 15000$ until now, my limits are lifted all the way, i don't undertand the "pending" status and i would like to receive a clear explanation. Almost 24 hours ago i've did 2 withdrawls and they are both still with the status "pending" . Is this some Paypal tactics or what? It's wednesday now and if i remember the last time correctly, it was wednesday as well and i got to get my money on monday 😐 Let's say i understood that since i was bellow the 10000$ margin and my limits were still on. What's the reason now? Can someone explain clearly?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicoleDaragiu

Not avoiding anything, you are so rude I can't be bothered to help you.

And no I did not know you were in Romania UNTIL you told me when you were talking about Romanian currency.

Go ask customer services in your own country.........bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

so now you get your personal feelings in the disscusion? since when advisers are supposed to involve their personal feelings in a professional situation? Is this how it goes? I didn't even offended you! I AM offended by the fact that you treat this situation superficially! AND AGAIN maybe you don't understand english clearly, but my country doesn't have a customer support section!

YOU CAN SIMPLY SAY YOU DON'T KNOW!

You are the one who is rude and unprofessional, i asked a clear question and you act like you don't know what i am talking about. MAYBE YOU SHOULD RE-READ WHAT I WROTE SO FAR!

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

I found the reason by myself, eventually:

Address: the attendee did not include a confirmed shipping address, and your Payment Receiving Preferences calls for you to manually accept these payments. You can change this in the Preferences section of your Profile.
Authorization: payment requires manual authorization.
eCheck: the eCheck has not yet cleared. Most eChecks take 5-7 days to clear.
International: your Paypal account is outside the US and you do not have a withdrawal process, which means you have to manually accept the payment in your Account Overview.
Order: the payment action has been set to order and hasn’t been accepted.
Payment Review: Paypal is manually reviewing the payment, most likely due to possible risk or fraud.
Regulatory Review: Paypal is manually reviewing the payment, due to government compliance and regulations. Usually cleared within 3 business days. 
Unilateral: the attendee's email address has not been confirmed. 
Upgrade: you must upgrade your account to Business or Premier before you can receive the funds, or you have reached the monthly transaction limit.
Verify: your account has not been verified. Check your email (associated with the Paypal account) to complete the verification process.

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

for which one do you think i qualify? 

Login to Me Too

NicoleDaragiu
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the help you didn't bother to give me, you so called volunteer advisor!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.