Pending funds

Moraghassall
Contributor
Contributor
I sold something on ebay on the 4th November I've sent the item of the man has received it and left me good feedback but my funds still pending I've called paypal about it and they said it would take 3 days for it to go in and it still isn't there, it cost 5 pound to phone up about this enquiry and the woman said she would ring me back the next day Which she never, her name was Julie so that was a waster of time, I'm very disappointed and I want this resolving
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly feedback does not count for payment release. 

If you have the new seller hold then all the timings for payment release are in the link below. 

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds

Secondly if you use the contact option on paypals pages then it's a freephone number from most landlines,  or you can contact customer services via Facebook or Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moraghassall
Contributor
Contributor
We'll firstly I know writing feedback won't release my payment but when I ain't got Facebook, Twitter or a landline, and I've requested a phone call so many times and no one bothers ringing back I've come on here to try speak to someone, I have emailed paypal but their response wasn't very helpful, I've already spoke to someone on the phone, was meant to call me back and no one has so what am I expected to do! I'm trying to speak to someone and no one can be bothered Its not my fault they have an error on their website when I try request a call I'm not going to carry on paying a fiver everytime when they can't be bothered to help me!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well I can only give you the options. 

PayPal won't call you. 

Read the link as the answer is probably on there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SGM73

the information you have given is incorrect.  Pay pay can call people and do. I have received phone calls from them directly from the site from a ring back option, which is not always available, hence why you have probably not seen it.  Secondly there is currently a system fault with withdrawal payments, which are not clearing into customer's accounts.  They are often showing as pending, and never being released.  Paypal this morning said it is ongoing, they don't know when it will resolve or what the fault is.  When posting information on important matters it is vital to get the information correct.  You may like being a paypal fanboy but giving out false information is very dangerous.  You shouldn't be a voluntary advisor given your lack of knowledge. All you will do is harm paypal's reputation further, which is hard to di given the lack of trust in their word or service levels.

Login to Me Too

complete pack of robbing fzckwits

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Idiot, there was not a glitch on the system when i posted the answer to the question ON THE 11TH NOVEMBER !!!

Try READING.

As for callbacks they would not call back for a simple problem they would only call if it was a security problem.

Try not replying to posts until you know what you are talking about and stop having a go at others until YOU have at least helped SOME people solve their problems. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.