Paypal withdrawal problem?

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem withdrawing the funds that I have in my Paypal account to my Bank Account. When I try withdrawing the funds to my bank account, Paypal's withdraw page will only refresh. Nothing happens at all, no errors shown. I tried different browsers. Last month everything worked fine and I m using paypal several years and it always worked fine. Has anyone else encountered the same problem, and how did you solve it? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MarekMalevic
New Community Member

I have got exactly the same issue since the morning. Tested on Firefox, Chrome, Konqueror.

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

After "hundreds" of tries it finally worked! Keep trying!

Login to Me Too

MarekMalevic
New Community Member

It worked for me now when I tried. So good. Thanks

Login to Me Too

DRP996
Contributor
Contributor

Hi even tho its an old post, i found this on google when searching. However, i found no info. I did manage to fix it.

Here is what i did for when the page keeps loading the same info while you are trying to withdraw.

Keep withdrawing through by the process of clicking cancel to withdraw 1.00 only.

So, withdraw > enter 1.00 > withdraw (page reloads) > click cancel, try again...

When you have achieved this successful withdraw of 1.00, all other ammounts will go through fine.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.