Paypal Credit balance Transfer

SelinaSoto
New Community Member

I need to transfer my Paypal CREDIT balance to my bank credit card and the bank is asking for an account number which is NO WHERE to be found !

HELPPPP

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Anna

Hi SelinaSoto,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear this.

I would recommend you contacting PayPal Credit team directly by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and provide you with the best course of action.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Mallen87
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Selina,

Were you able to sort this? I am having the same issue.

Cheers, Matt

Login to Me Too

Stacy81
New Community Member
Is it possible to transfer your Paybal Credit balance to a credit card?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Stacy81, 

Thank you for taking the time to ask your question here in our community. 

I am sorry to inform  you that you are not able to withdraw the PayPal credit to a card. You can use the PayPal credit for purchases that you want to make or for sending money. Have a look here https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit for more information. 

I  hope this helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Typical sideswiping from Paypal.

Even the name sticks in my throat because pals dont trreat each other in such a shoddy fashion.

I too want to pay off my pp credit account using blance transfer, but I am blocked as well. I qwould suggest everyone writes a complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority, because I very much doubt that this behaviour is legitimate.

In effect, PayPal are refusing a payment on your account unless its cash from your bank. This is a restrictive practise and the FCA would dine out on that one.

Login to Me Too

bluenautica
New Community Member

If you look at your paypal credit bill, your Account Number" is located in the top left hand corner of the page.  Smiley Happy

Untitled-1.jpg

Login to Me Too

Badfish82
New Community Member

This worked for me. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

FreeOcean
Contributor
Contributor

Could you help me find my account number I asked paypal for it and they gave me one but they said it is internal only and does not work for balance transfers?  I have asked if I can balance transfer but I am not getting a reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.