New Minimum Limit For Withdrawals

pet_guardians
Contributor
Contributor

I have just tried to withdraw an amout around £25 to my bank account but there now seems to be a minimum withdrawal of £90. Is this a completely new thing as yesterday I manged to move £20 to my account with no problem.

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

JAYBURITON
Contributor
Contributor

I Just made a new post asking the same thing.

This is silly there shouldn't be a minimum limit.

Login to Me Too

Lew15da
Contributor
Contributor

Ive just had this too, I am not happy with this at all - is there anyway that this can be changed back again.  £90 seems alot, £50 is adequate or a charge if you want to withdraw anything lower than that as they did previously

Login to Me Too

Lew15da
Contributor
Contributor

Ive just had this too, I am not happy with this at all - is there anyway that this can be changed back again

Login to Me Too

pet_guardians
Contributor
Contributor

I just downloaded the PayPal mobile app and it let me withdraw the money no probs.

Login to Me Too

HunniHope
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, but mobile app worked just fine, no minimum restriction

Login to Me Too

MissFortuneUK
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same thing today on my pc, will have to try the app!

Login to Me Too

Deblk
New Community Member

Not happy....have paid a lot of money to Paypal with fees and now I cannot withdraw the amount I wanr when I want....WTF is going on?

Login to Me Too

SillySloth
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I have £15 to withdraw which I need for 'offline' purchases and it's telling me I have to withdraw a minimum of £90, the most I have ever had in my account is £30 lol I usually only use it to pay for things via my card or receive small amounts , absolutely ridiculous as  I now cannot make my offline purchases.

Login to Me Too

Cyclorise
New Community Member

Same here. App works fine but why on earth is a withdrawel limited to £90 or above on the desktop?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.