Withdrawal limit

PetraB
Contributor
Contributor

I've made my PayPal account few days ago, then, after a while, linked my card, made the verification transaction (roughly 1.50e), entered my 4 digit code and PayPal said I might have to wait 24h for my card to be fully verified. That was few days ago, today, I've logged in, went into "How much money can I withdraw" and I still get the same message: 

Withdrawal Limit

Your credit or debit card daily withdrawal limit is the maximum amount you can withdraw to your card each day.

Your daily card withdrawal limit is: -€0.01 EUR per day

-€0.01 EUR Remaining 
 Limits refer to your primary currency. If you use a different currency, we will convert the equivalent amount to your primary currency and amend the limit accordingly.
withdraw.JPG

I don't know why I have this problem, neither do I know how to remove this negative limit I have. While I've searched the forum, I could only find answers like "link your card" or "verify your card" which I did. So if anyone knows the solution, please reply or contact me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.