I paid £5 for '1-2' Working days and nothing!

JustAnnie
Contributor
Contributor

I feel totally scammed by PayPal.

I knew I had bills to pay today - which If I didn't pay I'd be charged. So I withdrew £60 from my account, which ended up being £55 as I needed it quickly and paid the £5 charge and nothing!

It says completed - but no money in my bank account. What a scam. Why tell me 1-2 working days if it's not?!

If I knew that they would mess me around with my money I wouldn't have bothered. Is there anything I can do? I need my funds Today!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

JustAnnie
Contributor
Contributor

- forgot to add, I withdrew the money on Wednesday 9th Nov

Login to Me Too

mikylaall
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting for funds to be transferred into my bank account since 2nd November and still nothing!

I wouldnt mind but its almost £40 worth and have loads coming up next month, as well as maternity leave so I need every little penny!

I've contacted paypal and they told me if there is nothing in my account after 14 WORKING days (which takes me up until the 22nd November!!!!!) THEN they'll look into it! Absolute joke if u ask me. 

I withdrew that money because I needed it! Yet paypal are quick enough to take money out of my bank account to pay for other items I buy yet they can't get their finger out and put the money into my bank!!!

Login to Me Too

nath1992
New Community Member

they have done exactly the same with me they just rob you, its a absolute joke pay pal is shocking!, they just take the **bleep** all the time if people pay the £5 it should be there the next day i definately will not be reccommending pay pal to my mates. sort it out!

Login to Me Too

ms1960
Contributor
Contributor

im actually having this prob right now i paid £5 to clean money on 15th nov 2011

so its my understanding it should have been in on 17th nov 2011 so its 18th now but not here i neeeded the £200 to pay a urgret vet bill is there any thing i can do

Login to Me Too

Tribuna
New Community Member

I know the feeling.

I've just got off the phone to Paypal and am absolutely livid.

I paid £5 to with draw £80 on Wednesday 16/11 leaving me with a £75 withdrawal.

Checked my bank account yesterday and nothing. Not to worry I thought, it'll definitely be in tomorrow.

Checked it this morning and surprise, surprise no sign of any money. Phoned at 8.30 this morning and was told that the money would be in later today.

Still not in by 12.30 so I phoned again only to be told that money was being held for verification purposes and I could expect it by Wednesday next week. So taking all this into account, if I had just used the standard withdrawal method I probably would have ahd the money by Monday but by paying £5 I now have to wait until next Wednesday.

They are refunding the £5 I paid though and told me this as if they were doing me a favour!

Paypal is a f**king joke.

Login to Me Too

ms1960
Contributor
Contributor

i no i rang them and they saying its security and to expect it with in nxt week :@:@

in mean time my pet shuffers as vet wont treat Smiley Mad

-its bad enough cus if the fees we get charge for using paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.