How long to get to bank account paying the £5 fee?

macc2011
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday(Thursday) at about 1.30pm i moved some money from paypal to bank account and paying the £5 fee to get it moved faster so just wanted to know when it should hit my bank account?

I hope it will be today(Friday) as if it does not will it not be till at least Monday as take it that it would not happen over the weekend?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

It can take 24 – 48 working hours, so you may have to wait till Monday.

Let us know when this showed up for you.

Login to Me Too

macc2011
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_lucy wrote:

Hey there,

It can take 24 – 48 working hours, so you may have to wait till Monday.

Let us know when this showed up for you.

Hi there lucy

it showed up on the Tuesday so got it in the end but have to say was not happy about paying the £5 fee as it seem to take the same time as the Normal way of doing it but i am not going to waste more of my money calling up to get refund of the £5 fee.

Just to ask i made another payment into my bank account and got a e mail saying it will be in bank by today 29th June but it has not gone in so how long will i have to wait now?

I did the payment on Sunday and it was done by paypal on Monday.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there macc2011,

Standard withdrawals should take 2-3 working days.

Also, if you drop us an email with the details of your last quick withdrawal from the email address registered to your account we will be able to manually refund the £5.00 GBP withdrawal fee.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.