How i Can add funds to my account form multi Cards to be able to pay a bigger price ?

egydesigner
New Community Member

here in egypt we have a transaction limtation, maybe upto 250 USD Per transaction, and i need to pay for $700 as a one transaction, and i have more then card is already linked on my paypal account, so i need to add funds form each card to my paypal balance to be $700 USD and after that make this order

Please help me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi egydesigner,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

At the moment in Egypt it is not possible to add funds to your balance or use your balance to make a payment. There limit you mentioned though does not exist on PayPal. For us you could certainly send a payment of $700.00 USD from one card. If this is your banks limit I would recommend speaking to them about this.

I do not recommend sending the payment in more than one transaction. In order to be covered by our buyer protection policy you must make one payment for your item. For more information on this click security at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this is useful.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.