HELP PLEASE ASAP urgent!

greedz_
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all i need help asap, i had been sent £120 through paypal and had transferred it to my bank account , today it said ti had been completed and i got an email , but i have closed my account ! would i still get the money

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Completed means that you have initiated the withdraw on your end, not the banks end  The actual transfer can take between 2 hours and 4 days depending on the bank.  As you have removed your bank account before actually checking to see if you had the funds, it's a gamble if the funds make it to your bank account.  If the transfer fails, the funds will be returned to your PayPal Account balance however it could take at least a week. 

Login to Me Too

greedz_
Contributor
Contributor

no i mean i have closed my paypal account as it said the transaction had been completed so will i still get my money or not 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest re reading what I explained.

If the transfer fails, the funds will be returned to your PayPal Account balance however it could take at least a week. 

Login to Me Too

greedz_
Contributor
Contributor

yes but how could i be turnt back when i have closed the paypal accout i waas using . the one im using atm is different

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As it was completed paypals end then it should process to your bank account ok.

As you have closed your paypal account then of course it can't return back there. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

greedz_
Contributor
Contributor

basically i had £120 sent to me via paypal and i transferred it to my bank account yesterday or the day before i cant remember , it had cleared yesterday and said completed so i closed my paypal account . will i still get my money ???

Login to Me Too

greedz_
Contributor
Contributor

as i said ive closed my paypal account so they cant give me back my money so you neeed to re read what i said bro

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

bro ...... you need to contact customer support.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.