Adding a car to my new account

TamiArt
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I had an old account on which I made some transactions with only one specific Paypal Account which was mine too,and still is.Today,I closed this account,and I removed the card before closing it. Now, I made a new account,and when I type the card's numbers I get the classic message :

We’re sorry, this card can’t be added to additional PayPal accounts. Please add a different card.

Well,can somebody help me make it possible to add my card to my new paypal account? Because sadly,in my country it is not possible to create a new one. Please,I need it a lot. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TamiArt

Contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TamiArt
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted them via mail, and I received a non-autoreply message saying obviously that the card was linked on another account. I replied to them via PayPal message explaining again the problem and I hope to receive a reply. I thought that here may be somebody from PayPal who takes this kind of cases and I hope that the problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

As your question is quite account specific I recommend contacting our customer service by phone. You can locate the number at the bottom of your PayPal account under the Contact tab. They can help with locating the card. 

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.