Adding VISA problem

BIMER
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am trying to add VISA debit card to pay pal account but system says that We were unable to verify this credit card. Why ? All details from card like name, card number, security number etc. are correct.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kerry101
New Community Member

I am also getting the same message through from Paypal but we are having problems sending Payments from my partners Paypal as well so i think that they may be having system problems

Login to Me Too

BIMER
Contributor
Contributor

Have you solved your problem ? I have not yet. I was in the bank they told me to unlock PIN number but it's not a reason.

Login to Me Too

Jeroosha
New Community Member

I am having the same problem, it's really frustarting because My visa debit card is the only one I have and I want to buy things for christmas from places that only take paypal. It keeps saying it was unable to verify it I checked my informatin a thousand ties but it's all correct.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi all,

I've seen this before and it happens when the information entered when adding the card does not match what the card company has on file for you. That's not to say you are getting it wrong but somewhere along the line the details don't match 100%.

My advice would be to contact your card company to see exactly how they have your details on file.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.