Updating addresses

5StarTrophies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have just moved premises and have 2 paypal accounts to update. When I try and update the primary address, it asked me to go the the money section and update card address first. I go the the card section and cannot see card info or address update info. Can anyone help. I have attached some screenshots to explain!

Thanks Paypal.jpg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

5StarTrophies
Contributor
Contributor

My original picture was removed so here it is again. I think it was taken down because it displayed my address details, so I have now removed those parts

(Post edited by Moderator) 

Login to Me Too

5StarTrophies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, just wondered if anyone had any updated or advice for me on this ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there 5StarTrophies,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, if you want to remove an address that is linked to a credit/debit card, you will have to modify the credit/debit card details. To do that, you can clock on 'Wallet' and then on the last 4 digits of your card. From here in the bottom left corner of your card image you should be able to see 'Edit'. From this section you can update your billing address.

After you have completed this process, you should be able to remove the address from your 'Profile Settings'. 

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

5StarTrophies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thanks for this. I couldn't find the "Wallet" but did manage to sort one update but still struggling on another area. It might be because my bank account hasn't updated the address and Paypal can see that.

I will try again in a few days

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.