I want some clarification.

chaithu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am new to Paypal and I created an account in Paypal and added my bank account to Paypal. 

The problem here is in my pan card My name is one format but in bank, account my name is in another format. 

To explain it more clearly in my PAN account my surname is changed to my middle name. 

In my pan my name is  like this- My initial- My name-  Surname-My middle name 

In my bank details my name is like this format- My initial- My name - My middle name- My surname

Both names are the same but the arrangement is different. I added my bank account yesterday. 

So is it okay? Can you confirm me this works or the bank name should match exactly with PAN account?

If that's the case then how to remove the existing bank account  before to add the same bank account after I change the name in my bank account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

chaithu
Contributor
Contributor

I added debit card few days back and when ever i try to check that it always shows UNCONFIRMED.

Can any one tell me why its taking such a long time to deposit 2 small amounts?

As i mentioned earlier my PAN and Bank details are the same but in PAN account they used my middle name as Surname. So can any one confirm me whether the surname on PAN and Bank account should match exactly? My name on both the accounts are same.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Chaithu,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay. This is a UK community forum and it sounds like you may be based in India. However, in general, the name in your bank should match the name registered on your PayPal account.  If you initiated the bank confirmation process, the deposits can take up to 6 working days to appear on your statement. 

You can review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.

Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  3. Click Ready to confirm on the bank account that you're going to confirm.
  4. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits. For example, if the amounts you received are 0.12 and 0.07, enter 0.12 and 0.07.
  5. Click Confirm.

If you have any problems confirming your bank account, the best option would be to reach out us from the Contact tab at the bottom of the page. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.