Amount is not credited to our Trust account

trust_pearl
New Community Member

We have registered with pay pal as a gateway account of my clients of aboard who want to purchase books, shirts, pens, toys etc through online, where we are conducted the book fair in India Bangalore and most of my clients are there in abroad and they purchased the books and pens last 10 ago and still payment is not come so that they are asking me to send the books.

So i request your community either they have purchased and payment has done or not and my clients are asking us to delivery the books and pens where we have not received the payments from Pay Pal. i have called up several time to Pay Pal Customer Care and finally they suggested to contact Spoof Community so that the community will help us in getting the payments and also clarify the Transactions

. Sir, I hope i will get the clarification and good result from your End and i am uploading the Transaction Id's of my client sent to us

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi trust_pearl,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If you are waiting to receive a payment and you still do not see it on your PayPal account balance, we would always advise not sending the items or providing the service until you can see the money.

With receiving payments, we always advise ensuring that your email address is confirmed. If it is, we would advise communicating with your buyer directly to ask what payment status shows on their side for the transaction. You can also ask them to contact PayPal directly with any further questions or concerns about the payment.

If you have any other question, please let us know 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.