Change address

zulhamri
New Community Member

Dear Sir,

I am no longer living in UK. I left UK for ggod since 2006. But my account is still active. I am having problem to change address from United Kingdom to Malaysia. also I need to change my account detail to Malaysia.

Please help!

zulhamri

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_david

Hi there,

You can ship an item that you are purchasing to a different address if you wish. When you are purchasing the item, you will see what card/bank account will be used and also shipping address on the Review your Payment page. If you would like the item posted to a different address, you can edit the address and manually type the address that you would like the item posted to.

By doing this, you can have the item posted to a different address in a different country. This may help reduce the delivery costs also that you would pay when having the item delivered to a different address.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

GRRRanza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi David , thanks for the reply,

I did some digging around the bundlebox.com FAQ page and came across the following recommenadtion for EBAY but haven't tried it out yet - it should save me their personal shopping fees!! 

Log in to “My eBay” > “Account” > “Addresses” > click on “View all postal addresses”. Scroll the page down, add your Bundle Box US address by filling in the fields with the Bundle Box address, deselect the box “Make this my default shipping address”, and click on “Add New Address”.

Thanks , Carlton

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.