Cannot Update Address

Swiftestfox
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to update my address by going to the account settings and "Manage All Addresses" then choosing to delete my old address and choosing a new primary address it says "Please Try Again" over and over.  I read through some of these community articles and I've tried updating the addresses associated with my cards which worked. I even deleted old cards out of my wallet. There is no information about why i need to "Please Try again" either so I don't have any idea why it won't work. I've tried changing the address first even and it just says please try again. 

image.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

T_Seatt
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  I called and reported this about same time (one month ago) the tech said they heard one other compl;aint and are working on it.  A month later it still goes round and round ("try again").  FWIW, in case any techs are reading....

I want to delete my old address and put new address as primary (and only).

Incidentally, it identifies my old address as "primary" but when I use PayPal, the 'seller' ships to my 'new' address.  Suggesting that it DOES accept the change of 'primary'.....  But it does not let me delete the old address because it 'thinks' the old address is the primary.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.