Authorisation Help

Zombie1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

so basically i purchased an item from a store online using paypal, after i confirmed everything on paypal , it sent me back to the middle of the order process on the shop with my item still in the basket, so i called them up and they said they have no order, so basically it didn't work

so i looked at my paypal, and its in a *Pending Authorisation* , so i contacted Paypal and the person was nice enough and said that he could fix this for me within 24hrs

so tonight i checked my bank account, and in the view pending transactions section and it shows the deduction of my money 

does anyone know what will happen now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zombie1

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is sometimes pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

BUT you can contact your funding source and ask them to release the pending funds as they won't now be needed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.