cant add a prepaid master card to my account....

preecey111
New Community Member

hey all i have tried to call customer services (never again) i couldent understand half of them and wasted over 30pounds of credit.... basicly im trying to add a prepaid master card to my account but i get this error "Before you can add this credit card to another account, you must contact the PayPal Credit Card Team at @ A Customer Service Representative will respond to your request shortly. If you would rather add a different credit card to your PayPal account, you may do so at any time. Thank you for your cooperation." i havent added it to enougher account and even if i try it gets refused or not valid etc... when it is fully activated thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Preecey111,

When you are trying to register this card on your account, are you trying to register the card as one long 16 digit card number and then the expiry date and CVV2 number from the back of the card? Sometimes, customers may try to register the card number with a space between each four numbers but this won't be accepted on our system.

Another thing that you can try is to delete your temporary internet files and then restart your computer. This could also assist you with registering the card on your account.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.