Where do I enter the confirmation code from my bank statement?

Ash_Daniel
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to confirm my account for several weeks now, and I still haven't found any field, window, or link that'll let me enter the code from my bank statement and get my account confirmed.

Please help me out with this ASAP as I've been trying this for one month now and while trying again today, another $2 were debited out of my account towards Paypal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ash_Daniel
Contributor
Contributor

Here's a screenshot of the window I see upon clicking 'Link and Confirm My Card':

Where IS the field to enter the confirmation code and click 'Submit'  there?!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards,

On the page in  your screenshot, you have to click on "Continue" to start the link and confirm process.  Once you do, your card will be charged the $1.95 andthen the link you're looking for will show up. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

PS I removed your screenshot because it showed sensitive personal information.  Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Ash_Daniel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, Adrian, but I've been through that step twice already. Where do I enter the confirmation code now?

Login to Me Too

Bak1555

I would like to finish this purchase tonight but was asked for a verification code.  I now have this code from my bank where do I need to enter it to complete the sale?

Barb

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.