Sending limits? Can't even use my own money? What the heck? Please help.

ShadowWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I've had paypal since around January now. My account is unverified. When I initially added funds with a greendot moneypack, I added $40 and my sending limit was set to $40.  I eventually spent that $40.

About a month ago I added another $20 (this being about three months after I spent my last $40, by the way) and my sending limit was still showing $40. I have received money from others and had over $70 on my account. When I obtained more money, my sending limit lifted up to $60. Yesterday I sent $7 to someone. When I look at my main page and when I click "View limits", it still says I can send up to $60 before I reach my sending limit. I went to pay someone earlier in the amount of $13 and to my surprise, paypal informs me that I'm only allowed to send $12.79 before I reach my limit.

What the heck? I have only sent a total of $7 since my account was set to a $60 sending limit. It still says my sending limit is $60, except when I go to pay someone. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to verify my account by linking a bank account. Are you telling me that the $50+ on my account is just gone? It's my money but I can't even use it? What the heck.... 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.