Question about Credit.

SanzioSan
New Community Member

Hi i have a question. Is it possible for me to use paypal without attaching a credit card to it?

For instance if i sell an item on ebay and get paid for it. Will that money go to my paypal

account as credit? Will i be able to buy things online using that credit?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Frenchy
Contributor
Contributor

yes any money sent to you through paypal, whether you sell something or it's just a friend sending you money gets put into your paypal account. just like if you made a deposit into your checking account. you can then use that money to buy anything offline that accepts paypal, like something on ebay for instance.

you can also get a paypal debit card which is free and you can withdrawl your paypal account money from an ATM or  use it as a mastercard at a store. not the paypal credit card, the DEBIT CARD.

or you can attach it to a bank account and transfer the money from your paypal account to bank account (or bank account to paypal account) but there like up to a 5 business day transfer wait for that so most people try to bypass that if possible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.