Does Anyone from Paypal Read These ???

Dr_I_Hambling
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal informed me I needed to submit Proof of Identity on an account I've held for several years - I've uploaded and sent Paper Driving Licence, Picture Driving Licence, Utility Bill, Passport and Bank Statement all in my Correct name i.e, the name that has been used in the past two years to receive money, send money, withdraw money.

Paypal already email me for feedback calling me by my full correct name ???

However when trying to provide proof of identity I'm being told 'the name on the forms you sent us did not match those of your registered name on your account...

PP-001-386-722-775 RXI000

SORT IT OUT !!! Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kelltech
Contributor
Contributor

Well they don't read or respond to their "contact us" link like they say the do so I'm assuming they are here reading these, especially seeing as how many of my posts are deleted Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Joshspay
Contributor
Contributor

They don't read these.. you'd have much more luck constantly contacting them. There's no money to be made "here" Smiley Happy........

Login to Me Too

READTHETOS
Contributor
Contributor

You gave a non regulated entity all of that personal information? Paypal saw you coming. God help you!

Login to Me Too

I3ongwat3r
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

readuseragreement is back^

w00t! 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.