Confirming Checking Account

kflower007
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal deposited $1 into my checking account and then withdrew $1 from my account.  I go into my settings and try to confirm my checking account.  The boxes want two digits.  I don't know how to enter the $1.  I've tried different ways and it keeps rejecting the $1.  What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kflower007
Contributor
Contributor

This has been resolved.  PayPal finally deposited .20 and .12 into my account.  The $1 in and out must have been a test.  My checking is now confirmed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kflower007
Contributor
Contributor

This has been resolved.  PayPal finally deposited .20 and .12 into my account.  The $1 in and out must have been a test.  My checking is now confirmed.

Login to Me Too

Sanin
Contributor
Contributor

You are a very trusting person giving your FULL account information to a third party company such as PayPal. When, NOT if, their systems get compromised your account info will be out there for anyone to tap into...

We should all boycott this ridiculous requirement PayPal imposes on its users and resist sharing banking information with them. Maybe a full blown user backlash like that would force them to change their ways. But as long as anyone is willing to give them this much power over their money PayPal will happily push this thing further.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

jaci

I so agree with boycotting PayPal.  I for one am not giving them my banking information.  I am really mad over this entire $10,000 limit.  They trusted me so far.  And when I telephoned them to complain, the worker was located in the Philippines.  Do you want to give your info to someone in another country.  I say boycott them.  And email or call eBay and complain to them also.

Login to Me Too

bonsaipark
Contributor
Contributor

I'm on boardTomorrow I'm calling and canceling my PayPal account.

Been a member for ten years with no trouble until about a year ago, when problems with both eBay and PayPal caused me to cut way back on using both sitesI think I tried sending just five payments during that year, and four of them failedTwice my account had been frozen because of suspicious access (without my being informed of the fact), and a fraudulent charge appeared on my card shortly after one of them.  (Only PayPal and myself knew the unique passwords that were set up after each unfreezing, so I think they have internal security issues.)  Tonight, a payment was blocked because they think I went over my sending limit (where is this View Limits link anyway?)

In any case, I don't trust PayPal enough to give them my bank account information, which they do not need by any stretch of the imaginationThis was such a good idea at the beginning, but it's gone bad like so many other things on the Web.

Login to Me Too

shannondelavega
New Community Member

hello i recently trie to confirm my checking account and paypal sent me a email that said "Please confirm the bank account ending in 0664 that you added to your PayPal account on 8/1/2010" the account number that i was trying to confirm does not end in 0664. that was my old card that was cancelled a while back. i never gave paypal a number ending in 0664. anyway this has me stuck and  im getting upset somebody help me out   

Login to Me Too

mar4430
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.