Transfering fund from my pp to my checking!! Help!

wecantstophere
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I transfered funds from my paypal to my checking account. I was pending for a day and just an hour ago is says 'completed' but the funds aren't showing up in my checking account. Is this normal? Should I be worried?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

The "Completed" status in your PayPal account indicates that PayPal has completed the initiation of the transfer. It will take 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

The "Completed" status in your PayPal account indicates that PayPal has completed the initiation of the transfer. It will take 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.

Login to Me Too

wecantstophere
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for thr quick reply. I had hoped that was all but I'm always paranoid about transfering money online. 🙂

Login to Me Too

propgrl
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!  That was a great help to me as well! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

rjohns

thanks too i was worried about the exACT same thing that gives me a lil peace of mind. still waiting to see. ive gotta ship some heavy items!

Login to Me Too

Ronic37
New Community Member

I also have a balance in my paypal account due to a refund from a merchant ...how do i get this balance back to my regular bank account??

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Ronic37 wrote:

I also have a balance in my paypal account due to a refund from a merchant ...how do i get this balance back to my regular bank account??

Login to your PayPal account and click on the "Withdraw" tab... follow instructions from there.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks, Sandy.  That's what I needed to know!

Login to Me Too

Ronic37
New Community Member

The fastest way is if you have a paypal debit card, use the debit card at your bank to withdraw the funds and then deposit them into your account! This way your deposit will be immediate! If you do not have a Paypal debit card, I think you can request one and paypal will issue one to you!?

Login to Me Too

DISBELIEVER
Contributor
Contributor

They have never issued one to me, not sure why though. Anyway, the $$$'s you tranferred from your PP account to the bank may take a couple of days to show up. Much as i dislike saying this, paypal seem good and honest about doing things like this, i hear and have found out to my cost that they do so many underhand semi-legal things, that it makes you suspicious of every transaction, but on transferring money, they are on the ball ... that hurt me ! lol

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.