Problem with my Transaction!?! HELP!!

frankiegalley
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I've been a paypal user for about a year (not on this account this one is only about a week old) Im not of the age to get a card so what I do is fund my paypal with Moneypak cards, I recently added 50.00 to my paypal account and won some items on eBay, I've been trying to pay for the items but it sends me to link a card or bank account to my paypal, the point in why I use Moneypaks is so I don't have to do that, so getting back to the point after im sent to the add card/bank it displays a message that reads this

"For security purposes, please link a credit card to your PayPal account to confirm your address. We won't charge your card unless your PayPal account doesn't have enough money to cover the payment."

Im also receiving emails that reads this-

"Unfortunately, you've hit your initial PayPal sending limit of $0.00 USD. That's why your recent payment was declined."

This is getting me very irritated because I have also Contacted Paypal numerous times, every person I've had to deal with gave me completely different answers but only one of them seemed more promising, he said "they will contact me when my account is fixed which should be  within 24-75 hours " this was said 10/14/2011 so im hoping that it will be fixed. But the main thing im stressing here is Im pretty sure the problem is, is that my paypal is not reading the fact that I have 50.00 USD on my paypal and that could be the main issue as to why it will not prossess my transaction and instead sends me to the add bank/card page.

One more thing, I did add a visa gift card to the paypal so I could stop this annoying recurring message and after the card was added it went straight to saying now add a bank account or another card, after this happened I got very frustrated and removed the card.

This whole issue is just very frustrating to me because I am getting **bleep**ed over on eBay and getting flagged because im unable to pay for the items I bid and won on.

Thank you anybody that has read all that I had to say and if anybody could be of some help I really would deeply appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MorphingFactory
New Community Member

I have had the same issue with no reslotion.

Same thing, funded 3 diffrent money packs, still says 0.00, when it should say $55.

This has acutly happend twice to me, but I hope they resolve this soon, otherwise their stock will drop from all the un-satisfied money pack users, they will iscolite non credit or debit card users and as such have a big bust.

I hope the recognise this and fix it soon so they can get thousands of users back afloat.

Time is prescious, especaily when you have a client despratly waiting for a payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.