MoneyPak question, help center is useless

wolfgang784
New Community Member

I need to get money into my paypal tomorrow, and the bank takes 5 days to get it there, so I am going to get a moneypak from walmart. The yearly limit is $250 unless I give them my personnal information, and then the limit is $2000 a month.

My question is, how do I give them my information to get it increased? I made an account on their site and looked all over the help sections and FAQs of both websites and cannot find how to get the amount increased.

From the ways some of the FAQs are explained, it seems like it might ask me for the information only after I attempt to enter over $250? Is there no way to give them the information early?

I have heard of several people having issues where it says the ssn and addresses and such they enter are invalid even though they are the ones they used for paypal, and I do not want a useless $1200 moneypak card because it doesn't believe I'm who I say that I am.

Also, do you need to give them cash or can I put money on it through debit?

So where can I enter this information? Any catch I should know about moneypak? Should I just wait an extra 2 weeks and use the normal transfer from my bank? I think $10 moneypak is worth eliminating 2 weeks of waiting, but not if I will be stuck with a useless gift card and out of all my money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.