paypal gift card

barbus_barbus
Contributor
Contributor

I was given a £25 gift card and have managed to add it to my account but to conirm it I have to get a four digit number.

As this is a gift card I do not have any stements etc to get any number from.  Please, where do I find this 4 digit number?? i do not think I will bother with these cards as it seems so difficult to ge to use **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JasonD
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the community barbus_barbus, and this is a good question.  When it comes to the Link and Confirm code and prepaid cards, in most situations you can call the issuer of the card, and they will be able to give you the details of the charge, and in those details you will get the code.  If you're not able to get the code from the issuer, please contact our customer service, and we will be able to refund the charge back to you.

When it comes to prepaid cards and PayPal, we don't always get along the best, due to the cards not having all the same security measures as an actual credit card.  Due to this we always recommend to only use actual credit cards.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.