Paypal main page not loading fully

Dino68
Contributor
Contributor

hI Since last night when logging into my paypal business account i cant see the totals loading on the top left hand side. It just keeps going round as if the page is loading but never does. Is any one else having this issue ? I have tried it on 3 different browesrs and 2 different devices but still the same. Even cleared my cache etc Its the section which gives you current totals held in your account / and currency accounts.

I can check my balances by going to money but its annoying this part of the admin is not working

any help much appreciated

thanks )

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

offsetmedia
New Community Member

I am experiencing the exact same issue.

Login to Me Too

offsetmedia
New Community Member

Just spoke to Paypal support and they are saying that it is a known issue on their side. However you can access your account balance and withdraw funds etc by clicking on the "Money" tab or by following this link after you are logged in https://www.paypal.com/webapps/business/money

Hope this helps anyone experiencing the same issues at the moment.

Login to Me Too

Dino68
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks yes you can access your totals through the "Money" section but i do allot of small transactions during the day  and am always needing to exchange currencys ... so its annoying not to have that snap shot at the moment ... as I work with my Paypal very much as a live enviroment ... hope they fix the issue soon.

Login to Me Too

offsetmedia
New Community Member

Yeah I totally agree, difficult when you sell internationally and need access to the currencies at a glance. However they did tell me that their technical team are working on it, so hopefully won't be too long now.

Login to Me Too

Dino68
Contributor
Contributor

3 days on and its still not fixed. Really annoying ... I wonder if Paypal can give any time frame on when the main page of buisness accounts in the UK will load fully again ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.